Monday, January 25, 2016

Indroduction

Good Morning from Boise Idaho...

My name is Garrett, I am an Real Estate Agent with Atova Inc. Here in the Treasure Valley of Idaho.  I have grown up fascinated by real estate, watching my families roots in agriculture grow into other markets including multi-family projects, residential sub-divisions, light commercial business parks and more. I have called the Treasure Valley home for almost 5 years now, and I am happy to say that my fiancĂ© Katie does as well. We love the Boise area for all of its recreation opportunities from hiking to biking & skiing, and there is even something for all of you hunters and fishermen. The Treasure Valley also offers fantastic shopping, and restaurants in all of its communities from Eagle to Meridian & from Nampa to Caldwell... What I plan to archive with my blog is to share with the world how great of a place that Idaho really is, and to share my Journey with you.



Garrett Wenetta
Real Estate Professional
Atova, Inc.
560 E. State Street
Eagle, ID 83616
Email: gwenetta@atova.com


No comments:

Post a Comment